Looking for a Parts Specialist
The Parts Specialist will support generator and air compressor internal and external customers by taking parts orders via the phone, fax, email and walk-in customers and handling generator and/or air compressor parts inventory functions. These functions require electronic management of parts using company business systems as well as parts research, tracking, and vendor sourcing. In addition, this position requires supporting other parts personnel as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Promote & sell parts over the phone, email, fax and to walk-in customers
- Process parts order and quote requests from the service department
- Shipping and receiving of parts
- Follow through with completion of all parts orders
- Assist with the replenishment of truck inventories
- Process parts transfers to other branches
- Identify and resolve internal/external customer parts issues
- Maintain organization of parts and workflow by following inventory control procedures
- Meet and/or exceed inventory goals
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of generator and air compressor system technology, including competitive industries
- Perform other parts department functions, including but not limited to, warehouse tasks such as forklift operation, housekeeping, putting away stock orders, loading and unloading truck shipments, preparing shipment of parts via UPS.
Additional Job Functions
- Required to support the sales and service department, as well as other parts department personnel as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (including physical and work environment)
- Computer literacy is required, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- General knowledge of service parts and service industry including but not limited to basic mechanical and technical aptitude
- Incorporate time management skills by prioritizing work assignments
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Proven interpersonal skills including the ability to be a team player and create synergy by building and maintaining customer relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ability to handle working in a NON-climate controlled environment for extended periods of time
- Required to wear proper PPE (personal protective equipment) including steel toed shoes
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must operate forklift vehicle
- Must be able to handle high pressure situations
- Must have basic math skills for computing percentages, multipliers, sales tax, and totals on parts orders
- Working knowledge of database business systems
- Experience with invoicing, receiving and distribution of parts
- Understanding of inventory control procedures
- Proficiency in schematic and service documentation
Minimum Job Qualifications (education, work experience, licenses/certifications)
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 to 3 years of parts sales/management experience (industrial sales preferred)
ACF Inc. has a long history of exceeding our customer’s expectations with exceptional products and services. We are the authorized master distributor for both Ingersoll-Rand Air Solutions Group and Baldor Generators in most of Florida. The company was established in 1987.
If you or someone you know is looking for the business leader in Florida for supplying Air Compressor Systems, Air Compressor Tools, Air Compressor Service, Standby and Trailer Mounted Generators, and / or Generator Service. Look no further.
Baldor Generators now offers the most complete line of portable, standby, prime power and peak-shaving generators in the industry. We service, install and provide parts for all major brands.
As your Ingersoll Rand Master Distributor for over 25 years, We offer the finest quality air compressors, accessories, tools and hoists in the industry. We service, install and provide parts for all major brands.
We want to lower your overall cost of operation by designing the best system for your specific needs whiles ensuring peak operation throughout its life cycle. We accomplish this by designing:
- The best engineered systems in the industry
- Superior service and repair including preventative and predictive maintenance
- Turn-key Installations
- Financing for the entire purchase
No one offers a more comprehensive personalized package of service in Florida!